Yugo Yuuki manga
[From Fujoshi Bitches]: Struggling musician Makoto receives some outfit made by chance acquaintance Miyama, a world-renowned designer. However, the bewitching aura that Miyama has on and the caress-like touches of Miyama’s fingertips end up arousing lust in Makoto…?
- Chap 1 (one year ago)
1) Yuuwaku Sentiment (Alluring Sentiment) Tsukihara, vice-principal of a high school, is having an issue going about doing his everyday job. That issue being, Subaru Hoshino, an A student, and vice-president of the student council. -A ''good'' boy. At least, when in the presence of his teachers, and fellow classmates. But good ol' Hoshino has a rather naughty, and possessive side that only Tsukihara knows. Hoshino, on a daily basis, has been harshly violating the confused and hurt Tsukihara. For reasons none other than to fulfil his own sexual agenda. Or does Hoshino actually have another reason behind demanding his vice-principal to spread his legs? Is Tsukihara wrong in thinking that his student hates him? What will be the result of this dangerous 'one-sided relationship'? 2) Alluring Sentiment (Yuuwaku Sentiment) The second story is aboiut his twin brother and his teacher Hanada. 3) Mogura to Taiyou (The Mole And The Sun) College student Masaru keeps his distance from his neighbor Hiroyuki so the sexy model won't know how much Masaru likes him. But after a chance encounter Hiroyuki won't leave him alone! 4) Boku dake no Kimi, Kimi dake no Boku A selfish young model treats coworkers and lovers badly, but cherishes his honest childhood friend. 5) Tenshi no Kokuhaku (Angel's Confession) Yuuya's parents are always fighting or out of town. When he gets locked outside on a cold winter's night, he's saved by his neighbor Moegi. Soon he's spending most of his time at his "angel's" and has fallen in love with him. But how does Moegi feel about him? Extras: Koi no Jikan (Time for Love) Doryoku no Jikan (Time for Efforts) Shiawase na Koto wa (Case of Happiness) Hoshi to Tsuki (The Star and the Moon)
In the midst of several youkai characters with tremendous manifestations juggles a handsome 17-year-old Norito whose fate is tied to that of Tengu Koma's who, in turn, does his best to protect his younger human lover against the dark forces that seem to haunt him day in, day out.
From [Fujoshi Bitches] Yuta is Yasuda Yutaka who, on his way home from work, accidentally goes through a portal which suddenly appeared before him. On the other side, a completely different mysterious world! It's been five years since then and he still hasn't figured out the way back. To earn a living, he opened an okonomiyaki shop which is doing really well, so he's also getting used to life in this world. However, he has a problem. Many suitors come knocking fixated upon him for his black hair and black eyes which are considered rare in this world! And, the way to propose is to have a duel. Because of that, his life has hung on the balance many times until he's driven into a corner when the strongest suitor finally makes his appearance...?
After the erosion of the atmosphere the world itself is about to disappear. What's left of mankind has used up every bit of technology that remained. To defend the world they built artificial bodies. The names of these 'high guardians' are scary and awe-inspiring: Black-haired Black-eyed -- Atrum Mane Blond-haired Blue-eyed -- Or Aile Silver-haired eye-patched -- Platin Por Brown-haired (dyed) Green-eyed -- Jade Zanna And the Aineirra of the Sanctuary's Seal -- Weiss Wiese The hourglass of Fate starts, to overflow with sound-!! (from the back cover)
Retired soldier Araki Kyosuke returns to Japan to settle down for a quiet life but when he meets heir to a big corporation Mimasaka Lune, old memories of a former life flash into his mind. Reluctantly, he becomes Lune's bodyguard to protect his protégé from attacks while learning of their past lives.
1-4. Renai Nenrei Hokuto can't seem to keep it "up" with the young cute men that he prefers. Will his subordinate Kuramoto be able to light his fire again by saying, "try me"? 5. Koi Negawakuha The head of a cursed clan, Yukinobu, insists of sleeping with his servant, Kurohoshi, because he reminds him of the disappeared family cat, Kuro. They even share the same scar on the left side of the face, so is Kurohoshii's the cat reincarnation or is it just a coincidence...?! 6. Koi Negawakuha Kurohoshi's cousin, Shirohoshi, who is the lover of the god in charge of Yukinobu's family curse, tells his cousin that he must leave Yukinobu's side and go back to the god's. But why would Shirohoshi tell Kurohoshi to leave his lover and go to his'...!?
A reprint collection of 4 doujin with a special story drawn for the release of this book. 1) Otoyami no Mori - Yume no Koe While visiting the market one day, Doctor Ao happens upon a stand where they're selling demons and reluctantly purchases one as his own. Although the demon has been treated harshly in the past, he meets kindness at his new master's hands and comes to find peace with him. But when that peace is threatened can they find their way back to each other?! Or will the demon disappear for good?! 2) Yumeoi no Mori A wounded professor finds that when he awakes he is in the capture of a young demon. 3) Itsuwari no Mori Yuusa is the neglected only child of a wealthy woman, and the only kindness he received as a child was from one of her pet demons, Hugh. Yuusa's all grown up now, and can't understand Hugh's coldness towards him, so he often abuses Hugh to get his attention. But Yuusa's manipulation's go too far... 4) Yoru Utau Mori Continuation story about the characters from Yumeoi no Mori. 5) Mori ni Shizumu Tsuki
Collection of oneshots: 1) Mahou Tsukai no Namida Yoichi dies nearly every day... but every time he wake up just with a dream of his death. And why his beloved Shiraku-san appeared in these dreams? 2) Mahou Tsukai no Shippai Yoichi is now living with Shiraku-san, but his air-headed behavior is still causing problems. 3) Koi to Obake no Sodatekata Yorito's parents and their familiar Rurimaru died ten years ago, fighting against evil majinas; and his older brother was injured. Now it is Yorito's task to protect the village against the majinas together with his familiar Himaru. But he is still only 18 years old and Himaru is still weak. He wants desperately to grow strong and be able to protect his older brother. But it seems his older brother is keeping something from Yorito. 4) Muchi to Obake no Shitsuke Kata Continuation of the story about Yorito and family familiars. 5) Secret News Two talked-about newcomers to the General Affairs section are assigned to a sour-faced boss. While working day and night to protect goodwill within the company, they get their hands on some outrageous information! 6) Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
Collection of short stories: 1) Ikujinashi no Shiawase (A Coward's Happiness) - The owner of a rice shop, Kawada feeds a poor student, Mori, after he tried to steal food from his shop, saying 'The duty of a student is to study'; and starts to look after him. But Mori starts harboring deeper feelings towards Kawada, not just gratitude... (by kriptonima) 2) Slave of Love (spin-off of ch. 01) - Mitsuo is the manager of a host club owned by his cousin, the violent and ruthless Eito. Eito raised Mitsuo from a very young age, but they've grown apart, despite still living together. When Mitsuo decides to help a younger coworker quit the business, he runs the risk of making Eito very angry... 3) Revenge of Love (sequel to ch. 02) - The drama continues with a twist. 4) Homemade Vampire - Letting his oversized half-Japanese nephew live with him is one thing, but a man will soon discover that the nephew is keeping a dark secret... 5) Kodomo no Himitsu (A Child's Secret) - Mori and Kaname are cousins with secrets. Mori is harbouring a crush on his older cousin and is plagued by erotic dreams at night. Kaname, on the other hand, likes to tease Mori by giving him alcohol and 'playing' with him after he passes out. Extra - A Coward's Blunder - Rice shop love continues.
Collection of oneshots: 1. Hinata (In the Sun) A boy who's been scarred from abuse from his parents finds safety and love in the peaceful life of a retired photographer and his newborn. The sequel to this story is the fifth story of A Bird in a Dream. 2. Hohoemi no Nichijou (Everyday Smile) The cheerful smile of a fellow coworker brings out the softer side of the otherwise emotionless business chief. 3. Koibito no Kaikata (How to Own A Lover) A rather reluctant salaryman is faced with the exasperating advances of a fellow coworker, who insists on being his pet. 4. Omowaku no Arika (Where Expectations Lie) Everyone thinks Kouzuki is cute and harmless, but the truth is quite different and Masayuki is about to find that out... 5. Bousoushinka no Yukue (The Whereabouts of Runaway Evolution) A story about two brothers and their circumstances. 6. Higashi ni aru Uchuu (Ocean in the East) Kyoue wants just one thing; to see the ocean. 7. True Expectations (Where Expectations Lie bonus)
- Chap 6.5 Vol 01extra (one year ago)
- Chap 6 Vol 01 (one year ago)
- Chap 5 Vol 01 (one year ago)
- Chap 4 Vol 01 (one year ago)
- Chap 3 Vol 01Koibito no Kaikata (How to Own A Lover) (one year ago)
There are several stories in Dakishimetakunai: 1) Electricity (Denki) - A high school student despairs of ever making friends on account of his appearance scaring everyone off. However, the new transfer student with the unique and 'electrifying' physique shows up in time to prove him wrong. 2) I Don't Wanna Hold On You (Dakishimetakunai) - When middle-aged salaryman Masato is laid off, Tatsuya, a host hires him to take care of his apartment… and other, more personal services. But when Masato starts to have doubts about accepting Tatsuya's money, what will Tatsuya do to stop him from leaving? 3) Reason For Desire (Yokubou no Riyuu) - The rich and lonely young businessman gets into a scuffle with a castoff vagrant. He gets a bit more than he bargains for when he takes the man in as live-in housekeeper. 4) Secret Knife (Himitsu no Naifu) - Two solitary people walking similar paths, one an assassin for the yakuza, the other a Shinigami (a Grim Reaper), meet and find their way to mutual love and understanding. 5) Rose and Knife (Bara to Naifu) - Sequel to Secret Knife. Yato comes upon an old partner who is bent on "reteaching" him how to be a ruthless killer once again. Kamui, however, will do anything to keep that from happening. 6) Keep Up Your Right! (Migikawa ni wo ki wo tsukero) - I Don't Wanna Hold On You omake Keep Up Your Right! omake
1. The Circle All social connections fall into circles, some circles intersect, and some people can never connect. Captain Tachikawa wants to be closer to talented amateur Furuda, but it's surprisingly difficult. 2. The Box After seeing the friend he's loved for ten years be swept up in an out-of-the-blue romance, Andou's more than a little heartbroken. Then in steps the freakishly tall Higa, a first year at the university, to pick up the pieces... if only Andou actually wanted him too. 3. Blood Hope A man living with his daughter and grandchild finds a mysterious book and releases a demon. That demon offers to grant him one wish, but for a price... 4. Blood Trap The story of Blood Hope continues with Hisae Kai, his daughter, his granddaughter, and Hakuou - a demon - living peacefully together. This peace is interrupted by a heavenly messenger sent to seal Hakuou, and Hisae must move to protect the ones he loves from this meddlesome spirit. 5. Blood Chip Hisae Kai, his family, and the demon, Hakuou, still live together blissfully. One morning, Hisae gets fed up with Hakuou's overflowing pottery works that are blocking Hisae's workspace and demands that he removes them. During the cleanup, Hisae is attacked by a strange creature and Hakuou must protect him. 6. Akuma to Issho A short one shot, more like a small extra, to the Blood- Hope, Trap, and Chip series of one-shots.