Akahori Satoru manga
From Tokyopop: On a world with no women, the surviving men have reintroduced the female in the form of an android. Called Marionettes, they are built to serve men and are limited in their interactions with humans. That is until a poor boy named Otaru Mamiya encounters a Marionette named Lime. Lime is a Saber model with a special circuit that gives her emotions. When Otaru awakens two more Saber Marionettes, his life as an 'average' man quickly becomes as extraordinary as the lives of his eager, busty new friends.
- Chap 34 Vol 05Final Chapter: As Long As We're Together... (one year ago)
- Chap 33 Vol 05Maiden Circuit Lives with the Soul (one year ago)
- Chap 32 Vol 05300 Years Worth of Remorse (one year ago)
- Chap 31 Vol 05Final Assault! A Suicidal Rescue Mission (one year ago)
- Chap 30 Vol 05An Entrance to Darkness (one year ago)
Muon Sorata is an ordinary college teacher. However, there is a big secret beneath him. He is actually a mysterious "MOUSE" thief. He is smart, wealthy, powerful and influential. Above all, he steals everything. He has three beautiful female subordinates, but you can refer them as his slaves. Momozona Mei, a computer and physics expert; Kuribayashi Yaoi, a chemistry expert; and Kakio Hazuki, an agile fighter, good at combat and sports. And there is nothing that cannot be stolen by "MOUSE"...
- Chap 44.1 Vol 06Interlude: Waiting for the Master (one year ago)
- Chap 45 Vol 06Game to Hell (part 1) (one year ago)
- Chap 44 Vol 06Steal 44: Stranded and Happy (part 3) (one year ago)
- Chap 43 Vol 06Stranded and Happy (part 2) (one year ago)
- Chap 42 Vol 06Steal 42: Stranded and Happy (part 1) (one year ago)
In a small village, there is a legend about a person born from a sakura tree one thousand years ago. Though she appeared human in form, she could not understand love, and was therefore cruel. She was eventually destroyed. Now, the mythical Sakura tree is going to attempt to create human life once again. This time it is up to two high school students, the incredibly handsome Tasuku and the love-allergic girl Honomi, to teach the Sakura Child about love.
From Seven Seas: Being a girl is harder than it looks... For Hazumu, this couldn't be more true, because just the other day, she...was a he. Shunned by the girl of his dreams, Hazumu loses himself in the mountains and is promptly squashed by an oncoming space ship. The alien inside, feeling guilty, rebuilds Hazumu's body...but as the wrong gender! Now Hazumu must learn how to be the girl his parents always wanted while dealing with the trials and tribulations of being caught in a love triangle between two girls--his childhood friend, Tomari, and Yasuna, the girl who rejected him but is now strangely attracted to him/her!
'...if you actually decide to go for it... and do become president of the student council...' '...I'll let you have your way with me.' 'This school... is at the center of the entire universe.' 'I belong to you... Musashi.' Those were the words of Vice President of the Student Council, Kagura Mami that were said to Katsuragi Musashi on the first day they met. What's the secret of that school? What's the mystery behind it all? And what's the past that haunts Kagura and Katsuragi?
From Tokyopop: In an age of magic and sorcery, the world is divided between those who have supernatural powers and those who don't. Fighting for justice and against black magic and evildoers everywhere are the Sorcerer Hunters: Gateau, Carrot, Chocolat, Mocha, and the rest of the gang. Their quest is to destroy each of the Platina stones- the objects the evil sorcerers use for creating their black magic - in an entertaining mix of farce and adventure. Read left to right.
- Chap 70.5 Vol 13Epilogue (2 years ago)
- Chap 70 Vol 13Farewell, Sorcerer Hunters (2 years ago)
- Chap 69 Vol 13The Awakening of the Four Heavenly Pillars (2 years ago)
- Chap 68 Vol 13The Light in the Midst of Destruction (2 years ago)
- Chap 67 Vol 13The God of Destruction Reborn (2 years ago)
From Tokyopop: Sasshi's world is in disarray. His best gal pal, Arumi, is about to move away, and his Osaka neighborhood is being demolished in the name of urban renewal. However, this little neighborhood has some surprises under its concrete -- it's actually a portal to parallel universes. And when this section of the city is leveled, the portal is cracked wide open. Sasshi and Arumi soon find themselves being hurtled from one strange world to the next! Making matters even more surreal, is the fact that these worlds seem to spoof and mock popular movies, video games, manga and anime!