Honjou Rie manga
Consists of six stories: 1) Incomplete Body - Masaki-chan breaks up with older lover Kyouji so he can date a woman. But he keeps coming back for Kyouji's cooking! Can they really stop seeing each other? 2) Incurable Love - A pop teen idol, Kawaguchi Kou, is stopped by his agent Nagano from seeing his high school friend and crush Gariyou. What does Nagano have planned for Kou? Gariyou's story is told in the oneshot One Sweet Night from Amaiyo Maiyo. 3) The Resting Snake - Shitsuke is a guy who likes older men. But when straitlaced student Tagawa chastises Shitsuke's lifestyle, Shitsuke decides to teach him a lesson. 4) Voiceless Night. 5) Spiritual Apartment - Narazaki wanted to confess his love to Takemoto. But on that fateful day, an accident happened and both fell into the spiritual apartment. 6) Shameless Night Omake (Between Hearts) - Takatou and Moriyama are enjoying each other's company on a regular basis, but Takatou convinces himself that it is all due to drinking and the bad economy. When he decides that the relationship needs to end, how will Moriyama react? Will Takatou be able to abide by his decision?
From Girls' Generation Scanlations: Bad drunk, four-eyed tsundere, Takahashi Kyouya, returns to his hometown after four years of absence to find his childhood friend, Hino Motoharu, waiting for him. Oblivious to Kyouya's feelings towards him, Motoharu is more than happy to have Kyouya back. However, love that sparkles in the boiling hot night in the midst of the Karatsu Kunchi festival doesn't seem to stop flowing.
From Fantasy Shrine: Sonekawa Retsu, the high school karate club captain, has been in love with the student body president, Kaji Shogo since junior high. He even went as far as volunteering as the student body secretary in order to be close to him. Retsu has never thought of confessing his feelings but his constant heated stares don’t leave Kaji unaware of his true feelings. However, this bashful late bloomer needs serious help… Would love finally blossom between these two men from different worlds? Spin off : Ai no Kotoba mo Shiranaide
- Chap 6 Vol 01It's Love, I Think ~ Part 2 & Omake ~ It'sLove, I Think ~ Extra Chapter [End] (2 years ago)
- Chap 5 Vol 01It's Love, I Think ~ Part 1 (2 years ago)
- Chap 4 Vol 01The Dog-Eared Lover (2 years ago)
- Chap 3 Vol 01Desperately Waiting (2 years ago)
- Chap 2 Vol 01The Midnight Kiss (2 years ago)
1) How Many Beast? How do you react when your lover gives you a sex manual after your first time together? Try harder, or give up completely? 2) Love Isn't Sickness It is flu season and the boys have a special way to get better... 3-4) Obedience Battle Yano has been invited to a group date and Inoue just happened to pass by when he agreed to the invitation! Will Inoue forgive him? Or will it just blow up in his face? 5) Moving Again An elite banker lost his cushy job because of the economic downturn, and now even his patron is downsizing and breaking up with him. 6) Don't Say That! A cute underclassman has just confessed to him but since he couldn't say yes, he did the next best thing he thought, pretend that the confession never took place. 7) Love Lock Yuta just moved into an apartment building for singles run by his aunt and uncle. His cousin, Mamoru, used to look so cute but now... 8) Extra 9) Afterword
This collection of 7 short stories by the master of romance explores love that is not easily seen. 1) Kimi no Ai wa Mienikui (Your love cannot be easily visible) Inori always goes to his friend Senou with his love troubles, because Senou always listens patiently. But lately Inori has been thinking about Senou in a different way... ~ Inori and Senou's story continues in Impossible Boyfriend and Extra Time from this collection, and in further two oneshots, Kimi to Iru Asita and Omake Time, from Kimi to Iru Asu ~ 2) Impossible Boyfriend Continuing story of Inori and Senou's relationship, which begins in Kimi no Ai wa Mienikui. 3) Won't Let Go of That Hand Jinryou Aki just started at the clothing store where Goichi works, and Goichi can't help liking his cute new coworker. But Jinryou has a troubled past. 4) Good Luck Sleeping Eight years after graduation Hoshizono runs into his high school crush, Kure. In school Hoshizono was always considered a brainy kid, while Kure was a jock. Now Hoshizono works at a gay host club, and Kure is a successful businessman. Can these two connect? 5)Love Without Boundaries Shouji and Shimizawa have been living together for one month. But with such a new relationship, problems are still cropping up! 6) In A Box With You In a place, like an all boys school, there is no place to do it. Nishimura tells Sugawara that its common to help each other out... 7) The Temperature Inside my Hand College student Takeru has a crush on fellow student Yukihito. But Yukihito is connected to Takeru's childhood in the snowy northern regions, and a tragic incident which happened there. 8) Extra Time A quick funny look at Inori and Senou's relationship.
In the Keisei High School infirmary, the school’s doctor is regularly visited by Atsuki, the frail and handsome ‘School Prince’. They grow closer over tea and biscuits, but could Atsuki’s feelings be real or are they merely being used to escape his loneliness from the death of his parents? And could love bloom successfully between a teacher and their student?
First yaoi book by Honjou. 1) Welcome to the Chemistry Lab (Kagakushitsu e Douzo). (Two chapters). Shibaura, the Chemistry teacher, usually seems gentle and kind but, in reality, is a beast. Kousuke loves this Shiba-chan but will his chastity be safe?! 2) Only You Would Steal me Away (Kimi Dake ga Boku wo Ubaisaru) : story of Kousuke's brother and best friend. 3) The King's Lens (Ousama no Lens) : A student photograph and his model. 4) A Grave Sin : Revenge of an angry son upon his dead father's lover. 5) I'm in Love With a Demon (Boku wa Akuma ni Koi wo Suru) : A lonely otaku boy loses his eyeglasses and he looks very handsome, but...? Extra of the first story. For volume 2: It's been 6 months, and Shuri is wondering if Kobayashi is really his lover. Kobayashi's memory is continuing to improve, and he remembers something about Shibaura Sensei and the pharmaceutical company he worked at, but he can't remember what. Is it good? Is it bad? Will it affect the relationship between Shibaura Sensei and Kousuke? Will Shuri and Kobayashi move their relationship past kissing? (from Attractive Fascinate) Volume 3 contains a 2 chapter side story that was also published in Ikura Nandemo Suki Sugiru as chapters 1 2.
A collection of 7 oneshots. 1,2) Sweet story about Kouji's secret love for his friend's younger brother Mizuru. He is satisfied with any chance to spend time with Mizuru but one day, he suddenly realizes that his time with Mizuru will be coming to an end. Will he finally confess his love or will he let this love remain buried? 3) Kiichi's parents died when he was a child. For the past ten years he's lived with his uncle whom he loves. Even though they have sex Akumitsu never tells Kiichi he loves him. Is Kiichi just a toy? 4) School Scandal- Uemura is the only one who treats his classmate Atsushi like a friend instead of star actor. But is friendship all Uemura feels? 5)Am I Your Dog?- Kei is considered a troublemaker at school, so when his sempai Kagami catches him smoking Kei has to do what he says, or risk getting expelled. But to be sempai's pet dog? And how is Kei's brother involved? 6)Our Future Diary- eight paged short story about a perverted teacher and a gay porn video. 7)Love Fascism- Rui is dating Yuka, a very pretty girl from his school. Then he meets exchange student Tooru. Tooru and Rui had a relationship in the past, but that's all over, right?
[From Attractive Fascinante]: 1-3) Silver Butterfly (Ginchou Kidan) The Heavenly Jade Pavillion is the house for many beautiful hustlers and their protectors. Patrons come in nightly to take advantage of the culture and beauty of these hustlers. These men share their love nightly, but are they allowed to fall in love? 4) Darkness and obscenity In the Heavenly Jade Pavillion there are many beautiful hustlers and their protectors, each with their own talents and mysterious lives. The lovely S&M hustler, Yagarasu, who hides his eye behind a patch, is visited by a man from his past. Why is Yagarasu's past appearing now? Will he be given a reason to put aside his whips and chains and only give pain to one man? 5-6) Blue Sky Love
Included in Ginchou Kidan Asamine has had a one-sided crush on his best friend, Fujishima, for the past year. Finally, Asamine confesses his love, but runs off before he can hear Fujishima's answer. Will Fujishima acept Asamine as a lover? How long will Fujishima need to think about it?
1) Every Sweet Night Garyou's childhood friend Kou is a famous model who never has time for him anymore. So Garyou hooks up with random guys to try to ignore his feelings for Kou. But the latest one may be more than he can handle. Story of Kou is in chapter 2 of Mikansei na Karada. 2) The Return Road After his parents had to go overseas for their careers, he had to move in with his uncle. Their relationship has always been contentious, so will things turn out well? 3) I Want To Drive You Crazy Tsutsumi has an angel's face and a devil's mind. The high-schooler is always thinking up new ways to tease his pet - the school's doctor! 4) His Training Failure Middle aged video store owner is enthralled by his younger lover Tetsu. But is Tetsu as serious about him? 5) Love at First Sight The unpopular model is finding it hard to get gigs and has finally decided to take up a new case, to model for a SM painter because of the double rate the job provides. 6) Sweet Youth The gay high school student is at the end of his wits; he can't come out, he doesn't know how to find a partner, much less experience love and sex. 7) Beautiful Life His cute cousin has just lost his parents. Looking at his crying face, he can't help but want to comfort him. 8) The Reason to Torment He can't quite put what he is feelings for his classmate into shape; does he hate him or is it more that just that? Why does he want to bully him so? 9) Tell Me! Continuation of chapter 8. Their story continues in chapter 7 of Mikansei na Karada.
- Chap 3 Vol 01His Training Failure (Kare no Shippai Gaku) (2 years ago)
- Chap 2 Vol 01I Want To Drive You Crazy (Kuwurasetai no) (2 years ago)
- Chap 1 Vol 01Every Sweet Night (Amaiyo Maiyo) (2 years ago)
From Fantasy Shrine: Follow-up story to Konna Otoko wa Aisareru. Kojima, the Vice President of the Student Body, always strives to be on the #1 spot in school. He normally gets along with the carefree Kurata… until one day Kojima snaps and forces Kurata to have sex with him. So starts their S&M relationship or is it love…? The book also includes a story about a pair of stepbrothers, Hiroto x Kota, and a surprise Omake! This is the latest installment of the Seiryo Higashi High School series.